Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is that...? Yes, I'm still living!

Last October (2010) as I was on my way back from back sliding I heard in my ear you're still living, still learning, still loving and still laughing.  The enemy comes to steal our life, steal what we've learned, steal our love and steal our laughter. But Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6).  He comes that we might have life and that we may have it more abundantly (John 10:10).  It's because of Jesus that I'm still living today. Is that Sharon? Yes, I'm still living. But, not only am I living, I'm still learning, still loving and still laughing.  Some people allow life and mistakes to take them out completely, but since God didn't allow life or my mistakes to take me out, I might as well live life to the fullest. My favorite scripture has come to life, "And this we know, that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28). Besides who wants to live and not learn? I'm a life long learner, learning something new everyday. Who wants to live and not love?  It's not always easy to love, but it's always worth it. My question is, "Why not love?" Who wants to live and not laugh?  I've cried and been sad long enough.  Laughter is good medicine. And just as I wrote that last statement I heard a loud boom and went outside to see my truck that I just got in September wrecked by a drunk driver. But you know what? I'm still living, still learning, still loving and yes, even now, still laughing!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. It brings me to a place of reflection and confession that there is nobody Greater than God. The title of your blog represents the unique you. You have experienced a major comeback from a minor setback. There can be no glory without a story. You have and are being changed from glory to glory. I look forward to reading your future blogs.

    Apostle

    ReplyDelete